Sunday, July 29, 2007

hmmm - my first entry here. I feel like I have changed so much this last year. I used to blog at another place - a lot, always with a lot of pictures. I actually had a following ;) Then we moved to Europe, I thought I would be writing a lot, posting lots of pictures of where I am and what we do etc. But moving to another continent, changing careers, making about 1/2 the money as before all while being responsible for a whole family seems to have drained me more that expected. I really don't know what's next in my life. Maybe I'll write a book. You wouldn't know by reading this, but I can actually be eloquent. m-w.com is my friend. I'm just not sure what exactly to write about, so that's a terrible start. I have a lot to write about from my life so far, but how much can you write about without hurting people's feelings and or careers? I would be kidding myself to think I can somehow change all the names and remain anonymous. I hope noone reads this, at least nobody who knows me. But if you do, let me know. And I hope Christmas comes soon.

4 comments:

Domestic Diva said...

We wish Christmas would be sooner!!!! We miss y'all so very, very much!

Yea, well, blogging anonymously is pretty difficult. We won't tell anyone you are here!

Hello from the Schnee!

Unknown said...

So glad you are writing! There are people in WI who can empathize with you. We too took a huge pay cut in starting a church, but we have continued to grow the family. Please don't stop writing. We'd love to hear what's going on in your "new world!" :)

Anonymous said...

i got your feed in my google reader, so Ill be reading your posts. i know how the drain feels. today (monday) after sunday i feel like a truck ran me over a couple of times and i want to hide from everyone for about a year or 2. although i have felt that way a lot lately, lost 12 pounds too... anyway thanks for writing. i am staying home for rest of today doing nothing.

Unknown said...

Need something to write about? You have been tagged my friend...

See my blog for more info.